Dust Cleaner for Electric & Electronic Communication equipment
P R O D U C T
D E T A I L S
D E S C R I P T I O N
"Dust Detergent for electric components where electric power still is supplied."
With NWK-99 There is no risk of fire caused by spark and arc generated from relays and magnetic switches that are being powered.
In addition, it is a dust removal cleaning product of new technology, eco-friendly and disaster safety certification that can be extinguished by spraying on fire (flame) when electric fire occurs.
Disintegrating of Organic compounds suing Aniline point (60℃)
No damage on PCB surface and electronic components.
※ Should follow safety guideline of manufacturer.
BEFORE DUST CLEANING
The sprayed detergent prevents dust to scattered
DUST REMOVAL AND SEPARATION
The blowing force of the spray and the detergent it self separate dust from PDB and remove dust at the critical point
The cleaning liquid flows down along with the dust and accumulates in the Absorber sheet.
BEFORE DUST CLEANING
Evaporation - Liquid evaporates within 3minutes after cleaning
Electrical and Electronic Communication equipment is composed of a complex of electronic devices such as precision circuits and highly integrated semiconductors. When conductive or combustible dust or pollutant accumulates on the surface of semiconductor and charging parts, Malfunctions and Short failures occur.
The purpose of operating dust Cleaning equipment herein is intended to prevent any potential safety-related accidents by effectively eliminating the pollutants (dust & etc.) of electric power distribution boards. This dust removal manual consists of a cleaning agent, safety equipment, and accessories.
Damage from "Dust" during inverter management?
In particular, when a lot of dust accumulates, the insulation resistance decreases, and the high temperature causes the equipment to malfunction, short circuit failure, and even a fire accident. Therefore, it is desirable to remove dust by setting a cleaning cycle.
※ The temperature of the control panel should be controlled under『40℃』.
According to the inverter management regulations, the inverter reduces the rated current by 2.2% for every 1℃ rise above 40℃.
· Cleaning without interrupting the power supply.
Dust can be removed without interrupting the power supply within 35,000V
· No flammability. Can be extinguished in case of electric fire
It is a disaster safety certification product that can turn off the fire if it is sprayed in case of electric fire such as Spark of Arc.
· No damage to electronic components
The PDB and the mounted electronic components are also free from damage.
· Dust decomposition in a short time
Excellent detergency and 5.2kg/㎠ spray power easily remove dirt between electronic parts.
· Prevent static and noise
By neutralizing the electrostatic particles, there is no damage caused by the static electricity of noise generated when using the air compressor and vacuum cleaner.
· Environmentally friendly ingredient
Prevent respiratory diseases by not allowing fugitive Dust.
U S A G E E N V I R O N M E N T A N D C L E A N I NG C Y C L E
Item / Cycle
-10 °C ~ 40 °C (No ice or freezing)
Relative humidity 60% RH or less (No dew condensation)
1,000 m or less ∙ 5.9 m / sec (= 0.6 G) or less
No corrosive gas, flammable gas, oil mist, dust, etc.
Dust removal inside the inverter
A. Compressor and Moisture Eliminator
- The Moisture Eliminator provided is to automatically discharge water once fully filled up thanks to its automated function. Yet, press the Discharge Button for 2~3
times at once by every hour prior to starting of works allowing vent of water in advance.
☞ Even if the air hose length is 100m, the pressure is the same. So, do not move the compressor by force, but connect the length of air hose.
- Release the Discharge Button located at the bottom of Tank for 3 times (Prior to work, lunch time & evening.) per day to remove water as well for the Compressor.
☞ Water filled up is to be discharged. Lock the Discharge Button up with the wind blowing sound indicating no presence of moisture.
(At this time, hold the handle and shake to allow water to escape toward the outlet.)
- For Oil Type Compressor, routinely replace with the oil specified once by every 6 months for ideal life span management (8hr/day).
B. How to Use
1) Pressure tank type
- Open the inlet of the pressure tank, inject the cleaning solution and close the inlet immediately to prevent evaporation of the cleaning agent. The capacity of
the pressure tank is 18kg, but 10~15kg is suitable for adding the cleaning solution once.
☞ If the pressure tank is filled with cleaning agent, the desired spraying effect may not be achieved for the first 1 ~ 2 minutes.
- Connect the compressor air-hose to the pressure tank, fasten the cleaner supply hose and air hose to the spray gun, and open the lock of the cleaner supply hose
and spray it into the pollutant.
- Gently pull the trigger of the spray gun to spray the cleaning solution and air at a 50:50 ratio.
☞ To prevent breakdown, do not apply excessive force to the trigger part of Spray-gun during operation. In particular, care should be taken to avoid impact or
deformation during transportation and storage.
- The pressure of the pressure tank is set at 1.7kg/㎠(0.17MPa), which is the optimal condition, so there is no need to adjust the regulator arbitrarily.
☞ It is designed so that it is good to spray on the target that is 3m or more
- In case of air hose and cleaning liquid supply hose which are connected to spray gun, it is designed as 10m to prevent the compressor and electrical switchboard
from adhering closely during cleaning. ☞ Even though the length of the air hose is 100m, the spray pressure is similar. Therefore, it is better to connect the length
of the air hose without using force.
C. Turn on the power to the compressor to fill the air pressure.
- Connect the input power of the compressor (220V / 60Hz & 220V / 50Hz) to the direct power of the distribution board or the independent power on the wall.
☞ It is forbidden to connect it to the power outlet. The reason for this is that the power of the electric equipment in use can be “off” because the compressor is
using high power of 100% of the rated current.
☞ When using reel wire, unwind all reel wire to prevent load.
☞ Compressor was set to 0.7MPa ~ 0.9MPa considering work efficiency.
D. Compressor Regulator
- Compressor regulator is used to adjust the pressure (0.7MPa ~ 0.9MPa).
- Maintain a safety distance of 1 m from the spray gun handle when cleaning the electrical switchboard.
☞ The spray gun is ①45cm and ②65cm.
☞ The cleaning work is done horizontally and it is effective to do it from top to bottom.
F. Cleaning Agent
- Cleaners must use only NWK-99.
- In case of cleaning using a pressure tank, the remaining detergent in the tank should be moved to the pail to prevent moisture ingress or loss and lock the lid immediately.
☞ In order to move the remaining amount of cleaning agent in the pressure tank to the Pail, remove the connection hose of the spray gun and connect it to the Pail to move quickly and effectively by air pressure.
G. Collection and Treatment of Adsorption Cloth
- Cleanly wipe the surrounding of equipments such as floor and panel using the adsorption cloth (Paper Towel), and collect the waste together with contaminated cloth for disposal.
H. Completion of Work
- After cleaning, check the Electric Panel for abnormalities.
☞ In addition, it is necessary to thoroughly clean up the surroundings and take measures to prevent the theft of facilities and materials.
- When the cleaning work is finished, follow the instructions of the site inspector.
- E Q U I P M E N T O P E R A T I N G I N S T R U C T I O N -
Pressure Rank type of equipment composition.
Compressor and Moisture Filter, Regulator.
Pressure tank and Moisture Filter assembly.
If Moisture Eliminator is mounted on the compressor as shown in image 1, install it as image 2.
Equipment for work.
Spray Gun, Cleaner Supply Hose Ass'y, Air supply hose assembly.
- A S S E M B L Y P R O C E S S -
Cleaning solution injection
Connect Moisture Eliminator Filter+Air+cleaning liquid supply hose to pressure tank
Spray gun+cleaning fluid supply hose+air hose connection
Compressor Power Connection
V I D E O